If you have had problems making a payment, don't worry, there are solutions:
1. Make sure you enter the name and surname of the cardholder as they are shown on the credit card and that you have not made any typing errors.
2. Check the CVV, i.e. the security code on the back of the card.
3. You may have made too many payment attempts in the last 24 hours.
4. Check that your Internet connection is stable and that there are no interruptions in service.
5. Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
6. Try again to make the purchase with the GOOGLE CHROME browser.
7. Make sure you enter a mobile phone number in the contact phone.
8. If the amount is high, your bank may ask you for a payment authorization.
Check that all the information is correct before placing the order again.
Remember that from 2021 an additional approval is required when paying by credit card to make online purchases more secure, also known as "strong customer authentication" or SCA.
The Second Payment Services Directive (SDP2) has to be activated through the bank that issued the credit card. This process may vary depending on the bank, so we cannot provide specific instructions for your credit card from PromoFarma, and therefore we recommend you to contact your bank for more detailed information. If you are still having problems making the payment, try another credit card or contact our Customer Service.
If you are not able to make the payment, try with another card or contact our Customer Service Department.